* When a fighter voluntarily jumps in the guard or goes from standing position to a non-standing position by any means and remains down for 3 seconds or more, he will be punished by a minus point.
* When a fighter disengages from contact and starts backing up and avoids to engage again he will be punished by minus point.
* A passive fighter will be warned twice and then will be punished by minus point. The refree will warn the passive player by the wards „WARNING PASSIVITY“
How you can win
The winner will be decided according to :-
* If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping the leg, arm or verbally
* If Referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger, the Referee will declare the winner
* If a fighter breaks the rules twice he will be disqualified by the Referee
* Referee Decision
* 65 Kg and Under
* 66 Kg to 76 Kg
* 77 Kg to 87 Kg
* 88 Kg to 98 Kg
* 99 Kg and over
* Absolute Class
Time Limits :
* Rounds = 6 Minutes (Advanced) or 5 Minutes (Beginners)
* 3 Minutes overtime if there is a draw with no advantage
There is no points in the first 3 minutes of the fight / 2min30sec for beginners.
In Beginners class slams are completly banned as well as ankle locks and kneebars as well as all other submissions to the legs. Wristlocks are also banned in Beginners.
The competitor agrees that there is no insurance from side of the event-holder and all possible inhuries and accidents are not covered by the event.
ADCC Switzerland wishes you a good tournament and lots of fun and experience in the competition.